I graduated from Charles University in Prague with major in Chinese studies. During my studies I successfully fulfilled few study programs in PRC and Taiwan. Since my first return from Taiwan in 2006 I have been fully focusing on interpreting, translating and teaching of Mandarin Chinese.
I have rich experiences of interpreting and translating in different fields, such as:
- Administration (interpreting for official delegation from PRC, state authorities, municipal authorities etc.)
- Mechanical engineering (Skoda Auto, Skoda transportation, TRUMPF, Daikin, Kautex etc.)
- Culture (International film festival Karlovy Vary, Wang Han’s interview with the Czech President Milos Zeman for the show Day Day Up, Milk & Honey Pictures)
- Medicine (Czech-Chinese medical forum, Thomayer hospital, Study stay for students of Roman Simacek school of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Finance and Economics (PPF, Home Credit, Ministry of Industry and Trade, J&T Bank)
The price for individual interpreting depends on the topic, location and duration. Benefit programs and discounts on long-term cooperation are matter of course
I am experienced translator providing various kinds of translations in Czech, English and Mandarin Chinese. I graduated from Charles University in Prague majoring in Sinology. During my studies I accomplished few study stays in PRC and Taiwan and since my first return from Taiwan in 2006 I have been focusing on translating and interpreting into and from Chinese.
If you need to translate your website, documents, contracts or anything else into or from Mandarin Chinese, don’t hesitate to contact me.
The price for individual translations is determined by the length, topic and technical difficultness of the text.
I am an experienced Chinese language teacher who graduated from Charles University in Prague majoring in Sinology. After returning back from the very first of my study stays in Chinese speaking countries, I have been teaching this beautiful yet very complicated language to those willing to discover its beauty. I enjoy teaching individually as well as teaching groups of students, both having its advantages. What I always put emphasis on is to let YOU speak and speak and speak…
If you feel like starting something new or getting back to your old hobby, would like to learn basics of the language to be able to survive or just want to practice, don’t hesitate to contact me. I teach students of all levels and all ages.
The price for teaching is 600 CZK per one hour (60 minutes). It is either possible that you come to my place or me coming to your office, school, home etc.